For a more in-depth explanation of what these services are and how they link together, please go to our page on options after sexual violence.
We are always very interested to hear feedback as to your experiences with any of these services. If you have anything to share or any concerns, please be in touch at email@example.com.
- Thames Valley Police Emergence – 999
- Thames Valley Police Non-Emergency – 101
- Information about reporting and other options, click here.
Support for Women
Support for Men
Support for LGBTQ
- RAINN (24/7 instance messaging support, run by a US organization)
Support for Perpetrators
- Respect (Help and advice available for abusers/perpetrators)
- A local A&E (cannot collect evidence)
- SOLACE Centres (Sexual Assault Referral Centre, can collect evidence 24/7)
- GUM clinic (emergency contraception, pregnancy tests, STI screenings, cannot collect evidence)
- Local General Practitioner (cannot college evidence)
- Therapy/Counseling (GP can refer)